Thursday, December 3, 2009

What college basketball team is the most fun to watch lose at home?

Is it those with loyal fans (like the Cameron Crazies, Izzone, etc) filing quietly out, or those with long home win streaks (like Gonzaga in Spokane)?



Whatcollegebasketball team is the most fun to watch lose at home?hockey





I think a super overrated team like Gonzaga, because they only have these huge winning streaks at home because they play their top competion at the yearly Mauii Invitational.



Whatcollegebasketball team is the most fun to watch lose at home?nba street v3 ,nba teams



duke or unc
DUKE!!!!(im a UNC fan)
UNC because I really do not like Roy Williams =)
I think Kentucky or Duke
Duke clearly because there is a real shock with those arrogant, obnoxious fans. Almost as good as when Connecticut loses at home.
Duke I like it when they get beat by little ol VT
north carolina fo sho
Duke,I hate the Cameron Crazies.
Im gonna have to go with Duke on that one. After how they beat Clemson at Cameron because of the clock work, I love to see them lose at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
metal necklace